You Could Get £10 Tickets to Our Mind-Bending Production of The Magic Flute, 6 Sept - 7 Oct at Soho Theatre
Use the hashtag #This4Love.
We'll send you a code for £10 tickets to our new riotous version of one of the world's craziest operas.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: OperaUpClose (charity no. 1153307) whose registered office is at 221 The Pill Box, London, E2 6GG.
2. The promotion is open to everyone.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4. By entering this promotion, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Details of how to enter are found below, on print materials distributed around London, and will be announced on Twitter and Instagram. Entries must be made on Twitter or Instagram or via email.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed.
7. Closing date for entry will be 4 October 2017. After this date no further entries to the promotion will be considered.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the promotion and how to enter are as follows:
a) If you have a Twitter or Instagram account, follow @OperaUpClose.
b) Share a description on Twitter or Instagram or by email (address below) of something you have done for love. It can be funny, sad or completely ordinary, but not sexually explicit or offensive.
c) ALL social media entries must include the hashtag #This4Love
d) If you are submitting an entry via email, please do so at LOVE@operaupclose.com
10. OperaUpClose shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Any change will be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
11. OperaUpClose also reserves the right to cancel the promotion if circumstances arise outside of its control. Entrants will be told of any changes to the promotion as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The rewards are as follows: Entrants will each get one discount code for maximum two tickets at £10 each. Tickets are for The Magic Flute, which runs 6 September to 7 October 2017 at Soho Theatre. Discount codes cannot be used for other Soho Theatre productions. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The codes are not transferable. Booking is subject to availability.
14. The promoter will send codes to the entrants by DM on Twitter or Instagram or via email within 24 hours of their entries. If an entrant cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement entrant.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The entrants agrees to the use of their names and images in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The promoter is not associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to OperaUpClose and not to any other party.